Zombies Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zombie Apocalypse

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
You may still create your characters and roleplay, even if you're not a member. But some features may not be available to you. Remember, it's free to join and there is no download required. All you do, to join, is click on the flashing register button and it will tell you what to do.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Create a Soldier
The City Streets EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:33 pm by Death Goddess Ari

» Hello Everyone
The City Streets EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:24 pm by Death Goddess Ari

» Come and Chat Here
The City Streets EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 5:13 am by ^^ Sera

» Create a Civilian
The City Streets EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 3:14 am by ^^ Sera

» The City Streets
The City Streets EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 3:02 am by ^^ Sera

» Create a Zombie
The City Streets EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:27 pm by Death Goddess Ari

» Online or Going off?
The City Streets EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 6:54 am by ^^ Sera

» The Second in Command's Office
The City Streets EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 5:26 am by ^^ Sera

» What times are you usually on?
The City Streets EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:39 pm by Johnny ~Yu Tendo*Go Libra

Keywords
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:38 am
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Johnny ~Yu Tendo*Go Libra
The City Streets I_vote_lcapThe City Streets I_voting_barThe City Streets I_vote_rcap 
^^ Sera
The City Streets I_vote_lcapThe City Streets I_voting_barThe City Streets I_vote_rcap 
Agent Fly
callum-Jonezy
Evil Element
Bookworm101
Death Goddess Ari
Azali
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is jayevann

Our users have posted a total of 181 messages in 40 subjects

The City Streets

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin

The City Streets Empty
PostSubject: The City Streets   The City Streets EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

These are the streets of the city.
Back to top Go down
https://zombiesrp.forumotion.com
^^ Sera

^^ Sera

The City Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Streets   The City Streets EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:32 am

Sera darted down the street, shouting curses as a zombie came after her. She dashed down an alleyway and came up with a broom handle, swinging it up to catch the zombie squarely in the head. "Yes!' she said triumphantly. A dirty, mangy pigeon flapped down clumsily to land on her shoulder. "Hey, Harris" she crooned, stroking it's head and stalking out of the alley, dressed in a pair of black jeans, black boots and a leopard-print top.
Back to top Go down
callum-Jonezy

callum-Jonezy

The City Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Streets   The City Streets EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:38 am

Callum held the shotgun in his hands, it was heavy and he doubted he would be able to use it suddenly but it was the best he had. The rifle would be better but he didn't want to waste the ammo for it. He walked down a street as he looked around slowly, checking each shop. He was starting to go mad with loneliness because he hadn't spoken to anyone for way over a week. He turned to see someone lying down in the street, a dead body. He started walking to it, his aim to scavenge and then lay the body at the side. He neared it and watched it for a second. It was dead, or atleast he thought it was. As he started going through its belongings it sprung to life and grabbed his leg. He jumped back startled but the grip was strong. He slammed the butt of the shotgun square on its nose and shot at it. The thing fell on the floor in a heap but now he was worried, god knows what heard the bullet.
Back to top Go down
^^ Sera

^^ Sera

The City Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Streets   The City Streets EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:44 am

Sera raised her head, hearing a shot. "Dammit!" she muttered, kicking the zombie. She paced around irritatedly. She suddenly noticed a green scarf hanging from a window. She grinned and pointed to it. "Harris? Hey, Harris" she said, poking the bird. Harris squawked. "Go get that scarf, please" she said. Harris fluttered up to it...and dropped it unceremoniously. Sera caught it and tied it around her neck. "Well, I'm safe from vampires" she said reasonably.
Back to top Go down
callum-Jonezy

callum-Jonezy

The City Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Streets   The City Streets EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:46 am

Callum started running away. He flung the shotgun into a hold on his back and started sprinting away as fast as he could. "Good god... Please don't let me die." He said to himself as two of the infected chased after him. He ran down a street and saw another one at the end and stopped running. But then he noticed it was a human. He was about to shout something when the two zombies took him down and he started fighting for his life.
Back to top Go down
^^ Sera

^^ Sera

The City Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Streets   The City Streets EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:54 am

Sera turned and saw a guy fighting two zombies. She tilted her head to the side, emotionless. She went to go, but then thought better of it. She kicked one zombie hard, breaking it's neck. She gave the other a malicious grin before bashing it with her broomstick. She looked down at the boy before shrugging and walking down the street.
Back to top Go down
callum-Jonezy

callum-Jonezy

The City Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Streets   The City Streets EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:55 am

Callum panted out of exhaustion and looked at the girl confused. "Thanks..." He muttered as he got back up. If she didn't want to talk, well she didn't have to but she could atleast say something. He looked around wondering what he should do next.
Back to top Go down
^^ Sera

^^ Sera

The City Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Streets   The City Streets EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:58 am

She looked back with greeny-blue eyes and said flatly, "The undead are to be stopped" She crossed her arms and leaned against a lamp post, watching him with vague interest as Harris climbed up onto her mop of light brown hair.
Back to top Go down
callum-Jonezy

callum-Jonezy

The City Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Streets   The City Streets EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:00 am

"What?" He asked her confused. He didn't break eye contact for a second as he watched her, and what looked to be her bird, through his blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
^^ Sera

^^ Sera

The City Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Streets   The City Streets EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:06 am

"The zombies" she said slowly, as if talking to someone stupid. If he had survived for this long maybe he would be useful. But she was the leader here. Even if she couldn't remember her past...she stared vaguely over the boy's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
callum-Jonezy

callum-Jonezy

The City Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Streets   The City Streets EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:41 am

"I think we all know the zombies have to be stopped so there is no point pointing out the obvious." He said with a sigh. "And I am not dumb." He said regarding her speech with narrowed eyes as he watched her.
Back to top Go down
^^ Sera

^^ Sera

The City Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Streets   The City Streets EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 3:41 am

Sera tilted her head to the side, expressionless. She shrugged and poked open a door gingerly, sticking her head inside, and moving on to the next house. This one she went in and pulled out a bag of candy floss, looking at it intently. She held it on one finger. "What is this?!" she demanded.
Back to top Go down
callum-Jonezy

callum-Jonezy

The City Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Streets   The City Streets EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:28 am

Callum stared at her blankly, expecting her to fall about laughing. When she didn't his jaw fell leaving him gaping at her. "Seriously? It's candyfloss!?" He said with a startled look. "Never seen it before?!" He asked her trying not to laugh out at her.
Back to top Go down
^^ Sera

^^ Sera

The City Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Streets   The City Streets EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 3:05 am

"Can...dyfloss?" she said, studying it curiously. "Is it a type of poison? Or is it like cotton wool? I can't remember" She scowled at his expression and folded her arms. "If you laugh at me it'll be the last thing you ever do" she said, her lips tilting up slightly.
Back to top Go down
Azali

Azali

The City Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Streets   The City Streets EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:34 pm

Jace was alone, as far as she knew. She ran down the streets, looking for cover. Not because there were zombies after her, as one would assume, but because night was about to fall.

She wanted to watch the coming slaughter.
Back to top Go down
callum-Jonezy

callum-Jonezy

The City Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Streets   The City Streets EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 1:35 pm

Callum tried not to laugh at her. "It's food." He said as he watched her
Back to top Go down
^^ Sera

^^ Sera

The City Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Streets   The City Streets EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:30 am

She looked at him blankly. "It looks like a freakin' cloud!" she exclaimed as she tugged open the packet. "Does it taste like a cloud?"
Back to top Go down
callum-Jonezy

callum-Jonezy

The City Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Streets   The City Streets EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:24 am

"Of course not." He said with a small smile as he walked towards her. "It's...." He thought of the right words to explain it. "I guess nice is the only way." He said as he was standing right next to her. "Don't take it all, I want some." He laughed
Back to top Go down
^^ Sera

^^ Sera

The City Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Streets   The City Streets EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 3:02 am

"Nice....hmm" she said as she pulled off a clump and stuck it in her mouth. She closed her eyes and poked out her tongue, the floss still on it. She swallowed it and oepned her eyes. "It's nice" she commented, holding out the bag to Callum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The City Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Streets   The City Streets Empty

Back to top Go down

The City Streets
Page 1 of 1