Zombies Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zombie Apocalypse

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
You may still create your characters and roleplay, even if you're not a member. But some features may not be available to you. Remember, it's free to join and there is no download required. All you do, to join, is click on the flashing register button and it will tell you what to do.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Create a Soldier
The Chain of Command and Rules/Information EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:33 pm by Death Goddess Ari

» Hello Everyone
The Chain of Command and Rules/Information EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:24 pm by Death Goddess Ari

» Come and Chat Here
The Chain of Command and Rules/Information EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 5:13 am by ^^ Sera

» Create a Civilian
The Chain of Command and Rules/Information EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 3:14 am by ^^ Sera

» The City Streets
The Chain of Command and Rules/Information EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 3:02 am by ^^ Sera

» Create a Zombie
The Chain of Command and Rules/Information EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:27 pm by Death Goddess Ari

» Online or Going off?
The Chain of Command and Rules/Information EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 6:54 am by ^^ Sera

» The Second in Command's Office
The Chain of Command and Rules/Information EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 5:26 am by ^^ Sera

» What times are you usually on?
The Chain of Command and Rules/Information EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:39 pm by Johnny ~Yu Tendo*Go Libra

Keywords
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:38 am
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Johnny ~Yu Tendo*Go Libra
The Chain of Command and Rules/Information I_vote_lcapThe Chain of Command and Rules/Information I_voting_barThe Chain of Command and Rules/Information I_vote_rcap 
^^ Sera
The Chain of Command and Rules/Information I_vote_lcapThe Chain of Command and Rules/Information I_voting_barThe Chain of Command and Rules/Information I_vote_rcap 
Agent Fly
callum-Jonezy
Evil Element
Bookworm101
Death Goddess Ari
Azali
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is jayevann

Our users have posted a total of 181 messages in 40 subjects

The Chain of Command and Rules/Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin

The Chain of Command and Rules/Information Empty
PostSubject: The Chain of Command and Rules/Information   The Chain of Command and Rules/Information EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:02 am

Leader of the Army-

There is only one Leader of the Army. They control everything about the Military. There is no Airforce or pilots of any kind. When the current Leader dies (or has not been rp'd for at least 2 weeks, in that case we will assume that the leader has died) then we will have an election for the next Leader.

Second in Command-

There is only one Second in Command. When the current one dies (or has not been rp'd for at least 2 weeks, in that case we will assume that the second in command has died) then we will have an election for the next Second in Command.

Col-
only 4

Capt-
only 10

Sgt-
Infinite

Pvt-
Infinite
Back to top Go down
https://zombiesrp.forumotion.com

The Chain of Command and Rules/Information
Page 1 of 1